Tuesday, May 8, 2012

LACQUER LUST: Essie 'Absolutely Shore'



Essie 'Absolutely Shore' is one of my all time favorite nail polish shades.  I bought it about a year or so ago when it came out with their Summer 2011 collection and wore it to death over the summer. Unfortunately, I don't think it's available in stores anymore, but you may be able to find it on Amazon.  It's a beautiful milky, sea foam green shade that is perfect for spring, especially with the pastel trend going on. It's so pale and light that sometimes it looks white, but the sea foam tint makes it truly unique.  I've gotten tons of compliments and questions whenever I've worn this polish, which is never a bad thing.  If I can find this online, I think I'm going to repurchase it because mine has gotten a bit thick through the year and I can't imagine not having this shade in my collection!


xx,
Jordana

20 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous shade, I think it's the perfect pastel mint. I buy a lot of similar shades but I haven't found one which has that kind of milky quality to it, a lot of them are more green than I'd like. Totally kicking myself for not buying this when I had the chance, I saw it in a local department store on sale but I convinced myself I had too many similar shades. I've seen it featured on a few blogs since and I really regret not purchasing it :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.amazon.com/Essie-Summer-Collection-Absolutely-Shore/dp/B004Y9KD0K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336537110&sr=8-1

      You can get it online on Amazon! I definitely have shades that I thought were similar but it is absolutely a unique shade that I'm glad I own! Hopefully you won't have to deal with that regret any more!

      xx,
      Jordana

      Delete
  2. I want this so bad! I thought it was in Boots the other day but turns out it was mint candy apple! thanks for the heads up on amazon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think it was limited edition! Mint Candy Apple's the brighter version of it! And no problem! Hope you can get it!

      xx,
      Jordana

      Delete
  3. such a pretty color!

    Visit my blog? Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely great color!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect shade!

    (itsgreeds.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's great for spring/summer!

      xx,
      Jordana

      Delete
  6. I really love that shadeee !! I don't know why but it reminds me of the sea haha :)

    http://thegirloftheunknown.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely! It has such a perfect name for the shade!

      xx,
      Jordana

      Delete
  7. OMG! I love the color!! :D I really love pastel shades of green now-a-days.. especially MINT <3

    xoxo, Rhea Bue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They feel so perfect for the season.


      xx,
      Jordana

      Delete
  8. this colour is so hot right now! love the fresh, minty look of this on your nails! :)

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should give it a try! I find it to be pretty universally flattering.

      xx,
      Jordana

      Delete